The Nigerian economist, entrepreneur, and philanthropist, tony Elumelu releases new pictures of him working out.
Tony Elumelu is the chairman of Heirs Holdings, the United Bank for Africa, (UBA) and founder of The Tony Elumelu Foundation.
In a recent workout pictures of Tony Elumelu, the Nigeria’s billionaire Tony Elumelu could be seen engaging himself in all forms of workout without any stress.
When picture of the billionaire Tony Elumelu went viral on the internet, lot’s of people were saying that he is one of the African billionaire who is still strong enough to be working out at the age of 57.
See photos below:
- FG Orders Blockage Of Routes To Eagle Square Ahead Of Independence Day Celebration
- JUST IN: FG Orders DisCos To Suspend Electricity Tariff Hike
- Rivers, Bayelsa governors clash over Soku Oil Well
- First Bank ex-staff bags 98 years jail term for stealing N49.3m, $368,000
- 2021 National Budget To Be Presented Next Week – Senate
National News3 weeks ago
President Buhari Finally Speaks On Fuel Price Hike, Reveals Next Move
National News4 weeks ago
BREAKING: Nationwide Curfew Now 12am – 4am — FG
Education3 weeks ago
FG Gives Update On Full Reopening Of Schools
Business4 weeks ago
CBN Freezes Baba Ijebu’s Account And 37 Others For Alleged Fraud And Economic Sabotage
National News1 year ago
Kanu Nwankwo Gets Appointment From Gov Ihedioha
Entertainment2 weeks ago
Kiddwaya, Prince Evicted From BBNaija Lockdown House
News2 weeks ago
Pastor Adeboye reveals Nigeria’s problems
News3 weeks ago
Oyedepo: You’re a mad dog with bipolar – Dunamis pastor, Paul Enenche attacks Daddy Freeze