KM 26, ABUJA-KEFFI EXPRESSWAY
P. M. B. 005, KODAPE, KARU
PART-TIME UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University’s Part-Time degree programmes as approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC). Programmes available are as follows:
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Mass Communication
B.Sc. Political Science
B.Sc. Sociology; and
B.Sc. Computer Science
PROCEDURE FOR COMPLETION OF APPLICATION FORMS ONLINE
1. Applicants should visit https://binghamuni.edu.ng/part-tme/ and create an account if they have not done so already.
2. Once an account has been created, an email containing activation link will be sent to the specified email address during account creation.
3. After account activation, login to the portal and use the “My Payments” menu to access the application form payment page. While on the payment page, a transaction can be initiated using the “Pay with Remita” button after which a payment slip will be generated. Interested candidates are to note that the application form attracts a non-refundable fee of Fifteen thousand naira only (N15,000.00).
4. The payment slip can be taken to any bank branch to complete the transaction; alternatively the applicant can pay online using their ATM cards.
5. Finally, after successfully completing the payment transaction, the online application forms will be accessible which you are required to fill and submit using the “Form submission” button.
Applicants seeking admission into the specified Part-Time degree programmes must possess any of the following requirements:
A minimum of five credit passes including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings in the relevant subjects from any recognized examination bodies such as: SSCE/WASC.GCE ‘O’Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II.
Two ‘A’ Level passes with a minimum of five ‘O’level credit passes in relevant subjects.
All applicants must satisfy the entry requirements of Bingham University. Applicants must have passed at credit level at least five (5) departmental relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two settings.
DURATION AND MODE OF PROGRAMMES
All Part-Time programmes shall be for six years in respect of the four year degree programmes. Lectures will be held at the weekends.
For any problem encountered before or during registration, call or send SMS to the following numbers: 0803 782 7133 or 0703 771 2749; or email us at: [email protected], with your first name, last name, your phone number and details of the problem(s) encountered.
Completed Forms are to be submitted through the following steps:
1. Click “Form submission” button.
2. Print hard copy of submitted forms
3. Submit hard copy to Part-Time Studies Coordinating Office
All completed forms should be submitted at Bingham University Part-Time Studies Coordinating Office.
NOTE: The guidelines for registration can be found on the official university website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng
Screening commences from January 10th to April 1st, 2022 at 9:00am prompt each day at the university campus, Karu. Candidates will be screened upon submission of completed forms. All candidates are advised to come along with original copies of credentials.
For further inquiries please call: 0803 782 7133 or 0703 771 2749.
ESTHER J. DYAJI(Mrs)