The Katsina State Police Command says bandits have killed 47 people in early morning attacks on communities in three local government areas of the state.
The command’s Spokesman, SP Gambo Isah, made this known in a statement made available to newsmen on Sunday in Katsina.
He said that the bandits carried out the attacks in Dutsinma, Danmusa and Safana local government areas about 12:30am on April 18.
The command spokesman did not give further details but said that police, army, Air Force, civil defence and DSS personnel had been deployed to restore normalcy in the affected communities.
- First Bank ex-staff bags 98 years jail term for stealing N49.3m, $368,000
- 2021 National Budget To Be Presented Next Week – Senate
- ‘I Don’t Trust Nigerian Politicians’- Burna Boy Replies Sowore
- Nengi Reveals Feelings For Laycon After Crazy Dance Sessions
- President Buhari Seeks Approval For N147bn Refund To Ondo, 4 Other States
National News3 weeks ago
President Buhari Finally Speaks On Fuel Price Hike, Reveals Next Move
National News4 weeks ago
BREAKING: Nationwide Curfew Now 12am – 4am — FG
Education3 weeks ago
FG Gives Update On Full Reopening Of Schools
Business4 weeks ago
CBN Freezes Baba Ijebu’s Account And 37 Others For Alleged Fraud And Economic Sabotage
National News1 year ago
Kanu Nwankwo Gets Appointment From Gov Ihedioha
Entertainment2 weeks ago
Kiddwaya, Prince Evicted From BBNaija Lockdown House
News2 weeks ago
Pastor Adeboye reveals Nigeria’s problems
News3 weeks ago
Oyedepo: You’re a mad dog with bipolar – Dunamis pastor, Paul Enenche attacks Daddy Freeze